iRobot has been working towards the development of robots that can be used to clean up our houses for 25 years now.
Just the thought of little robots cleaning up houses is exciting, but now a video has been released wherein one can observe two robots conversing with one another and splitting up the task of cleaning the house.
This is called the “tag team” and in this video, one can see the Roomba S9 and the Braava Jet M6. The Roomba S9 is the vacuum whilst the Braava Jet M6 is the mop.
So, once Roomba finishes its job, it informs Braava after which Braava starts its job. This uses the technology of Qualcomm processors, smartphone-level processors, Imprint Link.
The work of Roomba and Braava can be tracked using the iRobot app. The customer is allowed to prioritize the work that must be done by the two bots using this same app as well!
Now onto the updates that Roomba and Braava bring in:
In order to facilitate the collection of a larger size of debris, the Roomba is equipped with a rubber brush.
In addition, it consists of 3D Sensors and a system that clears the dust in the dustbin once the whole cleaning up process is completed.
Roomba comes in two variants, i.e. the S9 and S9+ each priced at $999 and $1,299.
Even after being in the market for this long, iRobot never fails to impress by upgrading their products each time!
- Are You in Need of The Help Immigration Lawyers Sydney Has to Offer?
- Why be a Victoria’s Secret Model When You Can be James Cameron? Nicole Russin-McFarland Eyes Her Dream Career
- The Top 5 Reasons Why Your Website Is Not Getting Traffic
- Top Responsive Websites Templates You Can Buy
- Which News Source Lean Left, Center, and Right According to The Doe?
- Tattoo Removal Service Options in New York
- INEXPENSIVE VAN ALARM STOPS 2 VAN TOOL ROBBERIES IN ONE WEEKEND!
- USA: Cannabis study reveals that deaths from opiate overdose decrease when cannabis is legal
- The companies building a stronger cannabis market
- Family Orbit Releases Family Phone Tracker App
- London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
- Legalization of marijuana supported by the majority of Londoners
- Want To Partake In Sports Related Discussions? – Here’s How To Do It!
- Canopy Growth excites the cannabis sector despite heavy losses
- Are you investing in cannabis? Here is why you should
Headlines12 months ago
Scott Disick Reacted to Sofia Richie’s Stunning Vacation Pictures
Business12 months ago
Blockchain In Voting and Business
Technology11 months ago
BHB Salts & Ketones Shown to Help Ketosis Process in Ketogenic Diet
Headlines7 years ago
Space travel: possibly the next investment target for James Richman?
Headlines1 year ago
California Man Serving Life Sentence for Joyriding Gained Freedom
Headlines11 months ago
Rudy Bundini, Former heavyweight boxing champion who turned into an iconic supermodel.
Business10 months ago
London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
Headlines12 months ago
Toni Braxton Offers Fans a Glimpse into Her Nigeria Experience