It was 7 years ago when audiences and fans screamed Rudy Bundini’s name in support of the legendary boxing champion when he was in the ring. Experts predicted that Rudy Bundini, who was the heavyweight member of the national team and the gold medalist in Azerbaijan boxing tournament, was the best possible candidate to win the Gold Medal in London Olympic Games.
However, in one of the pre-Olympic boxing qualifying matches, he took a hard heavy cross at an opponent, which did not land, and severely injured his shoulder. Due to his experiences and smart tactics, he changed his guard position and continued to fight for the last two rounds with his bone hanging out of his rotator cuff and surprisingly still won the match because of his initial high score in the early rounds.
After the fight he was transferred to the hospital by ambulance and after his surgery his doctor told him not to box anymore. He was instructed to take six months to recover before any intense physical activity. Rudy, who found himself in a deep depression caused by the failure in participation in Olympic Games, found solace in his education and graduated his master degree in mechanical engineering-applied design.
Rudy was scouted as a model at the age of 20, now after his graduation and acknowledgement of the end to his pro-athletic life, he became focused on modeling as his future plan more seriously and stepped into the center of fashion and commercial world, New York City.
It didn’t take long before his tall athletic physique, masculine craft and chiseled godly face, took the casting directors’ attentions. They announced him as male model of the year and he signed with few model agencies and started dominating the fashion and commercial world.
If you haven’t heard his name, you have definitely seen his face on many magazine covers, billboards, editorials, publications, ads, print catalogues, campaigns and catwalks in New York fashion week for many designers. He has been the face of Nike, Versace, Armani, Puma, Calvin Klein, Hennesy, Philipp Plein, Roger Dubuis. He has also been featured in Ariana Grande’s music video, TV shows such as the Real Housewives of NY and blockbuster movies such as Fast and Furious 7, shot in Abu Dhabi.
Rudy’s fans know him as the man, who despite his success and fame with over 1 million followers on Instagram “@rudybundini“, stays humble to his beginnings.
Rudy’s Instagram’s magnificent posts that comes along with his philosophical captions and thoughts has turned him into a role model for thousands of people all around the world.
“Being a role model isn’t about showing people how to look like you. Being a role model is about using your freedom to show other people it’s safe to be themselves. It’s about using your influence to bring happiness to as many lives as possible.”
Rudy who has registered himself as an organ donor states:
“I don’t know when my last day will be.
I love my country United States and I’ll do anything in my power to honor its flags up in skies.
“Maybe I‘ll be able to leave this world a little better place, than how I found it”
- Top Responsive Websites Templates You Can Buy
- Which News Source Lean Left, Center, and Right According to The Doe?
- Tattoo Removal Service Options in New York
- INEXPENSIVE VAN ALARM STOPS 2 VAN TOOL ROBBERIES IN ONE WEEKEND!
- Family Orbit Releases Family Phone Tracker App
- London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
- Want To Partake In Sports Related Discussions? – Here’s How To Do It!
- Summerton Offers Building Inspections Service in Adelaide SA for Property Buyers and Developers
- Top Interactive Puzzle Dog Toys in 2019: Technology Helps Dogs Overcome Boredom and Stay Fit
- Ample Meal Replacement Shakes Discount Codes: The Secret to Cheaper Purchase
- BHB Salts & Ketones Shown to Help Ketosis Process in Ketogenic Diet
- Expo Movers NYC: Relocating Made Easy
- John Birsanu: A Model on the Rise
- Rudy Bundini, Former heavyweight boxing champion who turned into an iconic supermodel.
- HP Produces Innovative Ink and Toner Cartridges for Cost-Efficient Printing
Business9 months ago
Blockchain In Voting and Business
Technology7 months ago
BHB Salts & Ketones Shown to Help Ketosis Process in Ketogenic Diet
Headlines8 months ago
Scott Disick Reacted to Sofia Richie’s Stunning Vacation Pictures
Business7 months ago
London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
Headlines8 months ago
Toni Braxton Offers Fans a Glimpse into Her Nigeria Experience
Business9 months ago
Aaron David Scott’s Take on the Ascent of Airbnb’s IPO
Technology10 months ago
How to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro like a Pro
Headlines6 years ago
Space travel: possibly the next investment target for James Richman?