It was 7 years ago when audiences and fans screamed Rudy Bundini’s name in support of the legendary boxing champion when he was in the ring. Experts predicted that Rudy Bundini, who was the heavyweight member of the national team and the gold medalist in Azerbaijan boxing tournament, was the best possible candidate to win the Gold Medal in London Olympic Games.
However, in one of the pre-Olympic boxing qualifying matches, he took a hard heavy cross at an opponent, which did not land, and severely injured his shoulder. Due to his experiences and smart tactics, he changed his guard position and continued to fight for the last two rounds with his bone hanging out of his rotator cuff and surprisingly still won the match because of his initial high score in the early rounds.
After the fight he was transferred to the hospital by ambulance and after his surgery his doctor told him not to box anymore. He was instructed to take six months to recover before any intense physical activity. Rudy, who found himself in a deep depression caused by the failure in participation in Olympic Games, found solace in his education and graduated his master degree in mechanical engineering-applied design.
Rudy was scouted as a model at the age of 20, now after his graduation and acknowledgement of the end to his pro-athletic life, he became focused on modeling as his future plan more seriously and stepped into the center of fashion and commercial world, New York City.
It didn’t take long before his tall athletic physique, masculine craft and chiseled godly face, took the casting directors’ attentions. They announced him as male model of the year and he signed with few model agencies and started dominating the fashion and commercial world.
If you haven’t heard his name, you have definitely seen his face on many magazine covers, billboards, editorials, publications, ads, print catalogues, campaigns and catwalks in New York fashion week for many designers. He has been the face of Nike, Versace, Armani, Puma, Calvin Klein, Hennesy, Philipp Plein, Roger Dubuis. He has also been featured in Ariana Grande’s music video, TV shows such as the Real Housewives of NY and blockbuster movies such as Fast and Furious 7, shot in Abu Dhabi.
Rudy’s fans know him as the man, who despite his success and fame with over 1 million followers on Instagram “@rudybundini“, stays humble to his beginnings.
Rudy’s Instagram’s magnificent posts that comes along with his philosophical captions and thoughts has turned him into a role model for thousands of people all around the world.
“Being a role model isn’t about showing people how to look like you. Being a role model is about using your freedom to show other people it’s safe to be themselves. It’s about using your influence to bring happiness to as many lives as possible.”
Rudy who has registered himself as an organ donor states:
“I don’t know when my last day will be.
I love my country United States and I’ll do anything in my power to honor its flags up in skies.
“Maybe I‘ll be able to leave this world a little better place, than how I found it”
- Are You in Need of The Help Immigration Lawyers Sydney Has to Offer?
- Why be a Victoria’s Secret Model When You Can be James Cameron? Nicole Russin-McFarland Eyes Her Dream Career
- The Top 5 Reasons Why Your Website Is Not Getting Traffic
- Top Responsive Websites Templates You Can Buy
- Which News Source Lean Left, Center, and Right According to The Doe?
- Tattoo Removal Service Options in New York
- INEXPENSIVE VAN ALARM STOPS 2 VAN TOOL ROBBERIES IN ONE WEEKEND!
- USA: Cannabis study reveals that deaths from opiate overdose decrease when cannabis is legal
- The companies building a stronger cannabis market
- Family Orbit Releases Family Phone Tracker App
- London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
- Legalization of marijuana supported by the majority of Londoners
- Want To Partake In Sports Related Discussions? – Here’s How To Do It!
- Canopy Growth excites the cannabis sector despite heavy losses
- Are you investing in cannabis? Here is why you should
Headlines11 months ago
Scott Disick Reacted to Sofia Richie’s Stunning Vacation Pictures
Business12 months ago
Blockchain In Voting and Business
Technology11 months ago
BHB Salts & Ketones Shown to Help Ketosis Process in Ketogenic Diet
Headlines1 year ago
California Man Serving Life Sentence for Joyriding Gained Freedom
Headlines7 years ago
Space travel: possibly the next investment target for James Richman?
Business10 months ago
London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
Headlines11 months ago
Toni Braxton Offers Fans a Glimpse into Her Nigeria Experience
Technology11 months ago
HP Produces Innovative Ink and Toner Cartridges for Cost-Efficient Printing