Sony, the tech giant known for its awesome products has built a very powerful chip that will change the face of communication between e-cars, bikes, and other devices that are connected through the Internet of Things (IoT).
When this chip is installed on any device with IoT, the device can easily send data to one of Sony’s powerful inventions, the Low-Power Wide Area (LPWA) network the company intends to launch very soon.
The chip will make communication relay possible within the 60mile range. This will create an opportunity for developers to create more powerful applications that will be useful for security and tracking in the future.
With the integration of the chip into these devices, they can have a higher reach than the current IoT systems that are built on WiFi or cellular data connection.
While the former has a very limited range, the latter is very expensive, making both options less than ideal for powering IoT devices.
The chip also consumes low power, a big plus for the technology since the world is leaning towards power efficiency.
Its low power consumption and wide range give the chip an edge over all its rivalry.
The company says the chip offers a wide range of uses. Further continues to say that the device can “help friends find each other at a ski hill, track wildlife, follow yacht races, monitor bike rentals while monitoring numerous things like drones, rental cars, and trains.”
It is expected that the technology will make connection and communication between devices better and faster.
- Are You in Need of The Help Immigration Lawyers Sydney Has to Offer?
- Why be a Victoria’s Secret Model When You Can be James Cameron? Nicole Russin-McFarland Eyes Her Dream Career
- The Top 5 Reasons Why Your Website Is Not Getting Traffic
- Top Responsive Websites Templates You Can Buy
- Which News Source Lean Left, Center, and Right According to The Doe?
- Tattoo Removal Service Options in New York
- INEXPENSIVE VAN ALARM STOPS 2 VAN TOOL ROBBERIES IN ONE WEEKEND!
- USA: Cannabis study reveals that deaths from opiate overdose decrease when cannabis is legal
- The companies building a stronger cannabis market
- Family Orbit Releases Family Phone Tracker App
- London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
- Legalization of marijuana supported by the majority of Londoners
- Want To Partake In Sports Related Discussions? – Here’s How To Do It!
- Canopy Growth excites the cannabis sector despite heavy losses
- Are you investing in cannabis? Here is why you should
Headlines12 months ago
Scott Disick Reacted to Sofia Richie’s Stunning Vacation Pictures
Business12 months ago
Blockchain In Voting and Business
Technology11 months ago
BHB Salts & Ketones Shown to Help Ketosis Process in Ketogenic Diet
Headlines7 years ago
Space travel: possibly the next investment target for James Richman?
Headlines1 year ago
California Man Serving Life Sentence for Joyriding Gained Freedom
Headlines11 months ago
Rudy Bundini, Former heavyweight boxing champion who turned into an iconic supermodel.
Business10 months ago
London Marketing Academy Launches New Courses in September 2019
Headlines12 months ago
Toni Braxton Offers Fans a Glimpse into Her Nigeria Experience